Life Bliss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking again

Go down

looking again Empty looking again

Post  natures child Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:44 pm

I looked around me , deep into the misty surroundings. It came forth from the elegant mist that endorsed me.The shape became fuzzy around the edges as the creature came closer and closer and closer- so close that if I out streched my delicate arm, the blackness would swallow me up. Then the water came,the shape chucked it at me - controlled the water to attack me. Then it the blinding blue light awoke me as the creature receded back into the unclear haze.

A dream. It had all been a dream. I changed into my panther form and stalked of into the night of the howling city.The foster parents would'nt miss me they had only taken me for the money that was involved. I was never loved. Always called "The FREAK." I hated being different but i loved being the stalking panther that was me. I sang Sam's town by the killers in my mind. The dream haun ted me still. I'm awake this isn't the way it's ment to be. I'm wide awake.Why? I fell asleep once more and the shape creature came again but more clearer. I saw that it had the wings of an angel and thebody of the black panther. More lue fire and a stream of blue fire as i became a dragon -a hulking beast that could destroy anything and everything.hen the blackness came.
natures child
natures child
Admin

https://lifebliss.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum